Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS)
In 2012, as part of the Singapore Government’s efforts to develop local talent for the nation's key economic and social sectors, the Government partnered with local enterprises to launch the Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) for citizens.
In 2013, Boustead joined the scheme as one of more than 70 participating organisations committed to investing in Singapore’s future by offering scholarships to local students.
The SgIS full-term program is tenable for students pursuing undergraduate studies locally at the National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
The SgIS mid-term program is tenable for students who are currently pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies locally and overseas and have not embarked on their final year of study at the point of application.
Boustead offers scholarships in the areas of:
|Design-and-Build||Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering)|
|Real Estate||Bachelor of Science (Real Estate)|
Scholars can look forward to a tailored career development program including:
- Internship opportunities;
- Management development programs;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Rotation opportunities; and,
- Mentorship by senior leaders in the industry.
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Application is open to Singapore citizens only; and,
- Applicants should possess good GCE ‘A’ Level (at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma results or equivalent.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship with Boustead under SgIS, please visit the SgIS website.